Lowrance HDS-9 Gen2 Touch Insight - 83/200kHz - T/M Transducer
HDS Gen2 Touch
Find. Navigate. Dominate.
Built-in StructureScan?? HD sonar imaging, plus award-winning Broadband Sounder?? with DownScan Overlay?? and TrackBack?? feature. The ultimate fish-and structure-finding display. TRANSDUCER SOLD SEPERATLY
Personalized or built-in Insight mapping and optional Navionics?? charts. View both at once in 3D perspective view, plus StructureMap??, Broadband Radar?? and SIRIUS?? weather overlay capability.
New super-bright widescreen displays in 7, 9 & 12-inch sizes with touchscreen control. Dominate your time on the water with greater command and control that?s now easier to learn and customize.
Easy-To-Use, Touchscreen Control
Powerful touchscreen with redesigned menus and five push-button controls simplify operation without sacrificing features.
Built-in, Four-Channel Sonar Technology
Dedicated StructureScan HD signals for left, right & down-looking images, plus award-winning Broadband Sounder. Real-time StructureMap?? capability allows you to overlay StructureScan?? Sonar Imaging data onto your favorite chart for a life-like underwater view with greater perspective of your boat's position to nearby structure. Overlay DownScan Imaging?? onto your BroadBand Sounder view for the ultimate fish-and structure-finding display.
More Powerful Navigational Tools
A super-accurate, internal GPS receiver comes standard on all HDS Gen2 Touch models, plus built-in Insight USA?? high-definition mapping with contour shading. 3D perspective view is also now available with both Insight USA maps and optional Navionics charts, plus a dual-view option allows you to simultaneously use two maps at once.
Insight Genesis?? Compatibility
Make your own map! Create high-definition contours, bottom hardness, and more from personalized sonar log recordings on a powerful, new Lowrance web-based map creation tool.
Flexible Networking Options
Standard on all HDS?? Gen2 Touch models, network and share data across all HDS displays for the ultimate flexibility and cost-savings. NMEA 2000??, NMEA 0183 and Ethernet-compatible with up to two Ethernet ports.
Performance Upgrade Choices
Compatible with Broadband 4G?? and 3G?? Radar, LWX-1 SIRIUS?? satellite radio and weather receiver, LGC-4000 external GPS antenna, SonicHub?? marine audio server , AIS collision-avoidance system, engine interface cables, plus video camera inputs on 9 & 12-inch models.
Up to two waterproof SD card slots to load Insight?? HD, Navionics?? map options, Fishing HotSpots PRO??, backup waypoints, routes, trails and settings, and create personalized Insight Genesis?? maps and StructureMap?? from recorded sonar log recordings.
Available Soon! GoFree WiFi-1 module compatible via Ethernet, when combined with a GoFree Wireless app provides remote viewing and control of HDS Gen2 Touch on the iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Create your own high-definition map of your favorite body of water, featuring depth contours and shading, as well as vegetation and bottom-hardness layers.
- Record a Broadband Sounder?? or StructureScan?? sonar log of a preferred body of water, using a blank SD card on your HDS Gen2 Touch.
- Using your desktop or laptop computer, upload the sonar recording to the web-based Insight Genesis map creator.Within just a few hours, review your new high-definition contour map online.
- If you like what you see, download the high-definition contour map to an SD card through your desktop or laptop computer
Built-in StructureScan HD Sonar Imaging For HDS Gen2 Touch
- Get the Whole Picture - first and only solution with crystal-clear, dedicated side- and down-looking views.
- Pick Your Color - Select from a wide array of HDS and StructureScan display color choices for the best viewing for water conditions and personal preference.
- SideScan Imaging - Crisp side-viewing detail, up to 500ft/152m port to starboard, allows scanning more water in less time for productive locations. Reveals targets and their scan shadows - structure, game fish and baitfish alike.
- Detailed Navigation Guidance - HDS with built-in Insight or any high-detail mapping option, plus StructureScan imaging presents the best total on-the-water picture to enhance discovery success, above and below the surface.
- DownScan?? Imaging - The Lowrance innovation of dedicated sounding focused vertically beneath your boat removes all guesswork in structure identification.
StructureMap?? View for HDS Gen2 Touch
- Standard on all HDS Gen2 Touch fishfinder models, Lowrance StructureMap?? tool allows anglers to view and create detailed underwater images of their favorite fishing areas. Overlay StructureScan sonar images on top of traditional charts to provide a unique view into underwater structure and its location on the map. Use StructureMap in live mode or scan an area to create a detailed map for on or off the water viewing.
- View/create detailed underwater images of your favorite fishing or boating area
- Record and overlay Lowrance StructureScan sonar images on traditional charts
- Compatible with Lowrance Enhanced Basemap, pre-loaded Insight cartography and Insight HD, plus Navionics?? and other third-party mapping options
- Full chart capabilities - Scroll back on sonar or chart screen and mark waypoints without losing valuable sonar information.
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: SD
- Cartography - Preloaded: Yes
- Cartography Brand: Navionics
- Cartography Type: Hotmaps/Silver/Gold/Platinum+
- Frequency: 83/200
- Included Transducer: Yes
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Resolution (VxH): 800 x 480
- Screen Size: 9'
- Screen Type: Color
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Transducer Type: Transom Mount
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Watts RMS - Max: 250W
- Waypoints/Routes: 5000/200
- Weather Capable: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 9"W x 13"L WT: 8.4 lbs
- UPC: 9420024118511
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)